Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday Girl


This is her favorite salwar kameez and she was ever waiting to wear it on her birthday. So celebrate with her.

PU/S4O/S4H use allowed.

Stamp was created at 300 PPI for excellent, clean printing. Stamp size is 1200 px at the highest end.

Your purchase includes three file formats: JPG, PNG, and TIFF

Original Image ©2012 My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp


1 comment:

  1. This birthday image is really pretty! I know that dress will be very colorful during her party. Thank you for your advice on turning my word verification. I wasn't aware it was turned on.I know how it consumes time when commenting so I hope I did it right. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete