Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

You Cant Catch Me.

So So So here is freebie time again, and this time yes you can catch her. Yes she will be in here for you and will not go anywhere after 24 hrs. So create a card and enjoy. Do you know our first challenge will appear on 15th May, so come and enter your creations. We are waiting there. Check out http://myheartpiecesdigitalstampchallenge.blogspot.in/




tongue_out.zip

5 comments:

  1. I shared this on my Facebook do very cute thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father used to say to my sister when she did that..."careful, you might lose that tongue." Grin Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm doesn't she look a little cheeky!! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete