Welcome to my art world. My art is inspired by fairy tale and fantasy, but I draw all type of Digi images. All images are hand drawn and scan so it preserve its originality. Due to study pressure I closed my store, but I reopen it again and I am so happy now.
Some of my 2011 creations I deleted because I want to start in a New Way.


...............By The Way I have Freebies Every Monday.............

Followers

Monday, August 13, 2012

Limited Time Freebie

 Freebie time is over, thank you so much for all your comment and love.

Hello friends I schedule this post but it didn't appear and now I see its saved as a draft, God what kind of mistake I did I cant understand however here is Talking with bird freebie. So grab this make a card and enter our challenges which is "USE DESIGNER PAPER"
Follow me for your weekly freebies.
And like me at Face Book  

If you like my digi then please rate my site and vote for me here TOP 100 Digital Stamping Sites and Here


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely image I can use for our granddaughter.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, thanks so much..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Cute girl image.. Thanks for sharing with us.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little girl with birds. Speaking of birds I have this flower bush next to my balcony and a Mockingbird set her nest there she now has four baby mockingbirds. I will see how I can create with this. Thanks for sharing this image with us.
    -Katya

    ReplyDelete